Ghostbusters: Japan Quest

"Anyone else noticed most of the quests are built around Death and Crazy?" Quests are Play By Post Games with collectively controlled protagonists. Join in and have fun!

Re: Ghostbusters: Japan Quest

Unread postby Phht » September 27th, 2011, 1:56 am

"Fuck that noise. Hit it with the stasis, then we save the two, then we blow bitch into oblivion. And then we make Sana to buy us dinner."

Michi scans the statue while Akira slows/stalls it. Then she and Akira will hopefully be able to exploit its revealed weakness and take out the arms to free the two. Then we'll go to town on the bugger til its scrap metal.
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Naruto RP: Higure Yuuhi (Sp Jonin, age 20, Konoha)
RP Atlas - Naruto RP wiki
Phht

Unread postby gman391 » September 27th, 2011, 2:21 am

I'm for this.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby spudman » September 27th, 2011, 2:42 am

I'd like to note I added the "difficult to say" part of that line in the last post because it's probably kind of hard to ask someone to be willing to forgive something like that.

Whether we actually believe that little speech or not...I like to think we do. O sure, we're plenty cynical, especially from all the $%^& we've been through lately, but we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with if we didn't stick to our ideals.
spudman

Unread postby EchoGarrote » September 27th, 2011, 3:32 am

(Honestly, I was really surprised at how impressive a speech you guys made. The plan was either fight the ghosts, fight the killers, or fight both. Bravo on following Enki's guidance...and now you have the Bonus Boss to handle.

Anyway, Spec, if it's not too late for a more detailed description of the JGB (Holy $@!*, Head Trip?! Love that comic. Wow.) here is one. Disregard all earlier information, this is the official stuff forever hold you peace until I come back and edit this post to cover my ass.

Michiko: Let's go with the doll maker, so she has fair skin, dark hair in a ponytail, hazel/gold-ish eyes, and I like that scarf so she's keeping it on even when she's in her uniform. She has an average figure for a college girl, and a few stress lines on her face from The Incident. The JGB dark blue jumpsuit, boots, and the Proton pack. Her suit usually has that 'just slept in it/just got thrown across the room/just jumped out of a burning building' rumpled look to it.

Sato Fumihito: He has Shinji Ikari's hair, but is a few inches taller. Has that 'Astro Boy' induced scar on his lower chin, along with a few other nicks and scars on his face, arms, body...he's the type that has a bandage on his cheek. Big smile, brown eyes, jumpsuit, boots, pack, and a notebook for all of his 'ancient' sayings. Jumpsuit probably has a smoking singe mark.

Akira MacFarlane: He has a hat that resembles the one that was worn by a good friend of his great-great-great-grandmother Bonnie. (Might be one great over or shy, but yeah. Her.) He's got blue eyes, is the tallest of the group by half a head. He has black hair that he wears in a ponytail that he usually keeps under his hat. (Oh and yes, though out ALL of this, the hat has stayed on.) His ears stick out a tad. Jumpsuit, boots, pack. Wears fingerless rider gloves. Smirky smile. Uniform usually has slime spatter.

Suki Kawasagi: A Ghostbusting Yamato Nadeshiko with Tourette's Syndrome. She has long dark red hair. Large green eyes. She wears a white menpo over her face when in public to hide the face that she's wearing a ball gag to keep her from humiliating herself. http://www.instructables.com/image/FNOE ... -armor.jpg <--That is what she wears, but it's white, not red. Jumpsuit, proton pack, boots. Her uniform is the only one that looks neat, and also shows off her figure. She has a bit more tanned skin, but think Hinata.

Sana Tamotsu: Page-boy hair with a blue stripe dyed in it. (Think Knives from the Scott Pilgrim Movie before it got punched out) Gold wire-rimmed oval glasses. Wears different dresses but they're always nice ones as she's a struggling actress and every other day heading out on an audition, or an acting class, or anywhere that's NOT near the Dumpling Factory. Has a sarcastic, world-weary, 'not-now-I'm-doing-my-nails-hold-please' look on her face that all Ghostbuster secretaries develop amazingly quickly. She's a pride to the Melnitz legacy.

Chyme: She looks like a school girl in the most horrible period of middle school imaginable. She looks a bit lanky, her face is a bit spotty, development hasn't hit yet but was just about to, basically the living hell period of time of puberty for any girl. Her school uniform is white blouse, black and white checkered skirt, white floppy socks, black shoes, and the black and white checkered hair band in her shoulder length hair that's also black. She's very pale, and her eyes are black. Her wound is...pretty graphic. No blood, but you can see tubes, veins, and slit open tubes and veins. It's also all in shades of grey, black, or white. She ties a white scarf around her neck with the Ghostbuster logo on one of the tails. (The red in it is really the only color on her.) Her Chyme is a G1 knock-off ipod. It looks like a white brick with a black control wheel, and black and white screen. Her earbud cord is white, but her earbuds are black. VERY shy, and slightly transparent.

Those our our protagonists!)
Last edited by EchoGarrote on September 29th, 2011, 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terranis Holds!
EchoGarrote

AOL: Colorknightgreen

Unread postby Wittgen » September 27th, 2011, 6:28 am

I really hope this isn't the statue from Gantz.
Wittgen

Unread postby serbii » September 27th, 2011, 9:16 am

Can you give a quick summary of the equipment we have for those not really familiar with GB?
serbii

Unread postby Tempest Kitsune » September 27th, 2011, 10:23 am

"Blast the joints in her elbows, get those two down and then melt the bitch into pot metal!" Open fire with the boson darts in quick bursts, and try to time it so that you and Akira are alternating your fire and cooldown periods to keep the rate of fire constant.

(VIGO? How the HELL did he... answered my own question right there.)
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."
— Captain America

Naruto RP Character - Takuma Itsuki, Special Jounin
Tempest Kitsune

Unread postby Jasruv » September 27th, 2011, 10:56 am

Can you give a quick summary of the equipment we have for those not really familiar with GB?
Here is a reference that I used to refresh my memory.

Have Akira use the homing aspect of the Meson Collider to shatter the wrists while we use slime tethers to catch the captives and get them out of the combat zone.

Then try to immobilize the statue's limbs with Slime Tethers to slow it down and maybe trip it up while Akira goes to town with the Meson Collider and Boson Darts.

Oh, and call in Sato and Suki for back up. A 20+ft tall animated statue is a good reason to call in reinforcements. (We don't know that Yusuke and Hiei are nearby).

I had an idea for some new equipment.

Mental Shielding Helmet: Uses pipes inside of an modified biker's helmet to circulate positivily charged ectoplasm to disrupt PKE based illusions and emotional/mental control. Can also incorporate a HUD display for PKE scanner and Spectral Goggles addons.
Cool points - Make it look like a samurai helmet since we are Japanese.
I don't believe in overkill, but I do believe in economy of force. Which is why I don't use tactical nuclear devices to get rid of gnats that are annoying me. Well, not often anyway.

Naruto shrugged. "It doesn't have to make sense, we're ninja. We walk on water because it's easier than learning to swim." Vulpine by Saphroneth

Stories do not exist to warn you of monsters. You knew that monsters existed before you could speak, before you could walk. Stories exist to tell you monsters can be defeated.
~Unknown
Jasruv

Unread postby tryrar » September 27th, 2011, 11:48 am

Yeah, going autofire with boson darts sounds like a good idea
tryrar

Unread postby ShonenHero » September 27th, 2011, 11:59 am

I can't help but think of Phht's earlier post, and how fitting it is to now:
We here at Viridian Dreams don't care about good endings. Great endings are just 'meh' to us. We want the best endings. The true endings. The endings where we shove the business end of a proton pack in Destiny's face and pull the trigger while laughing.
tl;dr? We always try and Take A Third Option

:biggrin:

Oh, and no worries 'Garrote! I was going to ask you for those descriptions anyway since I honestly didn't trust myself to make ones! xP As for what we do now, I'm with Jasruv's initial slime-tether the wrist plan, but only so we can get the arms to arch properly and get a clear shot at the elbow or shoulder joints with Boson Darts (essentially, a combination of Jasruv's and Tempest's plan). And if we manage to neutralize the arms, use the PKE Meter to find where the largest concentration of the negative charged ecto is, and focus fire on it with burst of slime from the Slime Blower Mk. II.

Oh, and if we manage to save those two dorks who think we're only it for the money? "Be grateful we don't send you our rate for each unnecessary use of a Proton Pack - these things take about 50,000 (or whatever realistic/obscene amount it actually is) yen a week to charge. I doubt your now non-profit clinic could afford it."

EDIT: And after some thought, I think I might just support Akira/Michiko with Aldraia and Quote; they'd make one awesome Huge Guy, Tiny Girl battle couple. That, and I love their dynamic. xP
ShonenHero

Yahoo Messenger: chubbs.panbuukin
AOL: canera411

Unread postby doc.exe » September 27th, 2011, 11:45 pm

I'm with Spencinator' suggestion, but I think we should blast its legs as well in order to inmobilize it completely. Less collateral damage that way.

As to the shipping, I'm not sure yet. I think I need to see more of Michiko interacting with the rest of the team (and yes, that also includes Suki and Sana) before I decide.
"No te tomes la vida demasiado en serio, al fin y al cabo no saldrás vivo de ella." Les Luthiers

"There are two essential rules to management. One, the customer is always right; and two, they must be punished for their arrogance." Dogbert
doc.exe

Unread postby ShonenHero » September 27th, 2011, 11:50 pm

I'm with Spencinator' suggestion, but I think we should blast its legs as well in order to inmobilize it completely. Less collateral damage that way.

As to the shipping, I'm not sure yet. I think I need to see more of Michiko interacting with the rest of the team (and yes, that also includes Suki and Sana) before I decide.
I'm cool with that, but lets go with arms first to release Doctor and Sniper (and also aim Boson Darts at shoulders, so they don't get hit by the blast radius xP)
ShonenHero

Unread postby spudman » September 28th, 2011, 12:34 am

But wouldn't it be easier to take out the shoulders/elbows and save the hostages if the statue's legs have already been blasted or tethered?

Nonlethal methods until the hostages are clear. One bad roll could mean hostages accidentally getting fried if a lethal setting is used.

That leaves positive-slime tethers and maybe stasis (don't know), like phht suggested? Anything else?
Last edited by spudman on September 28th, 2011, 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
spudman

Unread postby Phht » September 28th, 2011, 1:19 am

The thing I have about blowing off the legs before rescuing the hostages is that we don't know which way the golem-thing will fall once the leg(s) goes off, which might result in injury or death for the two guys in its grip. If Akira's slowing it down with the stasis stream, we have more time to scan it and figure out its weakness.

How about this?

Akira hits it with the stasis stream while Michi moves around behind it while scanning it. After doing so, use slime tethers on the upper body of the statue-golem (maybe back of hands on upper arms too?) anchored to the street in an attempt to topple it on its back. Then utilize its weakness to severely weaken it, hopefully as it tries to get back up, maybe blow off the upper arms if possible (that way the two hostages can be freed). Once hostages are free, we can go to town with weaponry until it's dead.

If it's a golem-like construct, we might need to capture stream lasso a revealed weak point once it's weakened enough and yank it off to kill it (I played through Ghostbusters:TVG the last few days because of this quest :leaving: ).
"BTW, Phht your ability to think of a plot bunny about any situation impresses me, amuses me and horrifies me. All at the same time. Good for you!" - doc.exe
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby spudman » September 28th, 2011, 1:22 am

Hmm...yes...

*strokes beard in thought*

I approve of this plan.
spudman

Unread postby Jasruv » September 28th, 2011, 10:35 am

Just remember, Vigo is the one animating this thing and he knows about the proton streams and slime blowers. He is less likely to have been able to come out with counters for the Dark Matter Generator and the Meson Collider.

The tethers are different enough to catch him by surprise but I'm worried about how the slime used to animate the statue turned red. We can use the primary mode of the Meson colider to place a homing spot on the statue and then a stream of Overload Pulses to shatter the statue.

Plus remember that Akira has more experience with the equipment then we do, so he should be the one to try and find a weakness with the spectral goggles. Plus I'm worried that he may still be affected slightly by the emotional manipulations of Hell Girl's minons, especially the kimono woman. It seems to be her speciality.
I don't believe in overkill, but I do believe in economy of force. Which is why I don't use tactical nuclear devices to get rid of gnats that are annoying me. Well, not often anyway.

Naruto shrugged. "It doesn't have to make sense, we're ninja. We walk on water because it's easier than learning to swim." Vulpine by Saphroneth

Stories do not exist to warn you of monsters. You knew that monsters existed before you could speak, before you could walk. Stories exist to tell you monsters can be defeated.
~Unknown
Jasruv

Unread postby Phht » September 28th, 2011, 1:27 pm

Actually... Busting Hell is considered canon for the Quest. Which means Vigo is well aware of the dark matter generator and CPS. But I think you overestimate the spiritual world's ability to "counter" Ghostbusters capabilities. And it has been over a decade since Vigo and/or Hell Girl has faced off with the Ghostbusters.
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby EchoGarrote » September 28th, 2011, 8:47 pm

(Battle Music: Abney Park: 'All The Myths Are True')

"Okay..." Akira and you slowly back up. "Please tell me we have a plan...I mean my plan is shoot at it until it falls down, but that might not be so healthy for the others."

"Working on it." You say as you scan the thing. "At least it stopped growing."

"Well there is that." Akira says.

Kali is now thirty feet high. It spans the entire street. The good news is that at this height, and weight, the squared/cube law comes into play and it can't move all that fast. The bad news is that the lower arms have ripped up a streetlight, taking a large chunk of concrete with it in one hand, and the other reaches back into the mall and pulls out the sword that belonged to the statue, now enlarging itself to fit its master's new grip.

"You know, I always wondered why GB Central offered such comprehensive health insurance but absolutely no life insurance." Akira says.

"Okay," You say. "The joints in this thing's limbs are partially broken and exposing slime. There's this red pulsing thing inside it's chest. The rest is bronze, reinforced with Black Slime. Okay, I have an idea. Tether the arms to the walls, blast the armor off the joints and then slime them. Focus on the upper arms once we stick them."

"Got it." Akira says. "Then after that we send those bastards to meet Kali...in hell!"

You give him a look.

"What?"

Kali lets out a massive roar and the battle begins.
Hell Girl Blessing: "Hellish Destiny" is in effect. The Ghostbusters CANNOT defeat Kali until one life has been claimed.

1d8= 8
You perfectly tether Kali's sword arm to the wall of the building where the K-Bar is. It sticks fast enough for you to supply a second one for good measure.

1d8= 5
Akira gets his too, but he doesn't do it in the right spot, so he has to waste another two tethers to make it stick. He has to vent, next turn.

1d10 X2= 3, 4
Kali struggles to free its lower limbs, but makes little headway.

1d4 X2= 3, 4
The upper hands squeeze, causing Sniper and Doctor to cry out in pain.

1d8= 4
Your slime tether misses. You'll need to vent.

1d4= 4
Akira hits his vent perfectly, wasting no time.
1d8= 6
Sniper's arm is now immobilized with a solid tether.

1d10 X3= 1, 3, 2
Kali continues to struggle to no avail.

1d4= 3
But the Doctor gets another squeeze. There's an audible crack when he screams out in pain.

1d4= 4
You pull off another proper vent.
1d8= 6
THIS time, you hit.

Akira switches to the Composite Particle System and lets a Meson Collider fly at the arm holding Doctor. (He's obviously the most hurt.)
1d8= 8
Dead hit on the elbow joint.
He unloads an entire volley of Overload Bursts into the air, the particles home in on the joint, all of them hitting dead home. The few pieces of metal blow off, revealing a mass of black slime. "NAIL IT!" He yells as he starts venting.

1d8= 6
You let loose a semi-steady stream of slime unto the loathsome limb.
1d6= 6
It hisses and bubbles, you hear an audible lurch of groaning metal, but the thing still holds.

1d12= 6
You hear a few snaps as Kali's tethers start to all break, but a few are still holding.

1d8= 5
Another semi-seady steam hits home.
1d6= 6
Kali lets out a roar of rage as the arm holding Doctor breaks free from its body. The hand opens and the man drops to the ground, groaning, but alive and he scrambles inside the K-Bar.

1d4= 2
Akira vents normally.

Auto-on arm loss.
Kali lets out another roar, as all of its limbs break free of their tethers. It also lunges forwards, and from its mouth, vomits up a massive stream of black slime at the both of you.
1d8 x2= 6, 3
1d4= 3, 1d6= 3
You get away with just a small splash, but Akira gets a full coating before he gets away. It stings like hell, but both of you still feel okay.

1d8= 8
You manage to double-tether the arm that's holding Sniper. Venting needed.

1d8= 2
Akira misses.

Kali raises its weapon hands and moves to drop them down upon you. Twice in your occasion, as it's pissed at you
1d8 x3= 2, 2, 8
It misses Akira, and you successfully dodge out of the way of one of the attacks...only to roll perfectly into the second.

1d6= 5
Suddenly there's a black blur and you feel yourself pulled roughly out of the way. You blink and you're staring at a short kid with spiky hair, dressed in black. He sneers at your dumbfounded look.
"Well? Are you going to defeat your enemy, or sit there uselessly?" He snaps. "I'm not doing that again Urameshi!" He yells to the crowd.

1d4= 3
You pull yourself up and vent.

1d8= 8
Akira gets a proper double tether on the mace arm.

1d8 x2= 1, 3
Kali struggles to free its limbs.

1d4= 4
Kali, in its infinite wisdom, tries to use its sword to hit the newcomer that saved your ass. It has NO chance whatsoever, as the kid in black moves faster than you can see back into the crowd. You see him standing next to this kid in a green school uniform. He's with the part of the crowd that's cheering you two on.

1d8= 7
A solid tether on that damn sword arm.

1d8= 8
Akira gets another perfect shot with the Meson Collider and unloads the rest of his pack to blow the armor off.

1d12= 1
Kali isn't going anywhere.

1d8= 7
A solid stream of slime right in the joint.
1d10= 6
Hisses and bubbles, but holds tight.

1d4= 2
Vent time for Akira.

1d12= 4
Kali's got one tether free, but is still stuck.

1d8= 6
A semi-solid stream of slime from you.
1d6= 5
And that's enough to cause the arm holding Sniper to detach, falling down to the ground. The boy gets up and makes a bolt for safety.

Kali makes a massive roar, and breaks free. There's black slime pouring out of its body. So much so that it begins to shrink down, down, to half its size, at fifteen feet. Which is good, but now it's mobile again. However, the warping of the metal causes there to be a small, inch long, crack appear in its chest. It's glowing bright red.

"Aim for that?" Akira says as he vents.

"You stasis. I'll aim." You say as you vent as well.

"Got it." Akira says as he swaps modes and lets fly.

1d8= 8
Bullseye! Right in the open hole where the thing's arm used to be. Stasis crystals form instantly, poking out where the slime is oozing out of the statue. It's still moving but now very slowly

The thing is still shielded by bronze, so you swap to the CPS and let the Meson Collider fly.
1d8= 5
You just barely impact, too much interference from the slime and whatever that Crimson Energy is. (It reads as UNKNOWN ECTO FREQUENCY by the goggles. It has been recorded.) Still the signal's strong enough to allow some of the overload burst to target.
1d6= 3 +2= 5

1d12= 5
Kali tries to swipe at you, but with it being slowed by Akira, it isn't going anywhere.

1d6= 5
Having the thing slow down makes it much easier to keep the stasis going. More crystals appear, and it slows down even more.

1d4= 1
Damn! Last surge caused ann overload, you'll have to swap cells. (Think XGB.)

1d20= 10
Kali's still not able to hit you.

1d4= 3
You swap cells and charge up.

1d4= 4
Akira pumps the last of the stasis in before he has to vent. Kali is locked in place, barely moving, Stasis crystals covering his body.

The crowd is going wild by now, there's a spotlight on you three from the News Helicopter, and there's a fleet of cameras and cell phones. Pretty much everyone is cheering you on who's there. The guy in green is going nuts, and the guy in black looks...not unimpressed.
Ghostbusters Special Ability: "Ain't Afraid" now in effect. "Hellish Destiny" is dispelled.

You really don't even need to aim. You nail him dead center with the Meson Collider and pump the overload fully.
1d10= 9 +2= 11
The crack's now slightly bigger.

1d10= 1
You see Red Cracks start to appear in the stasis crystals for a second...then fade away.

1d4 X2= 1, 1
Sadly both of you need to swap cells again.

Kali doesn't move.

1d4= 2, 4
You do a regular charge, but Akira pulls it just right and lets a Boson Dart fly, hitting Kali right on.
1d8= 5
The crack expands to a full spiderweb of red across the chest, a little bit of it breaking off, revealing a small black orb, that pulses Red Ecto in the center of its chest.

Kali lets out a roar, and the Red Ecto fills all of the crystals around it and they literally explode off of him. It looks at you with its red eyes and lets out a scream of anger, it begins to slowly start to charge at you. Mindless hate in its eyes.

"You guys mind if I help with the finale?" A new voice says. You both turn and look. The kid in the green school uniform is standing between the two of you. "Unless this is something you need to do on your ow-"

"No it isn't!" You and Akira yell, staring at the charging Destruction God.

"Okay, then...ready? On three..." He makes his hand into the shape of a gun and aims. Not questioning, you and Akira both aim as well.

"THREE!" All of you yell at once.
"SPIRIT GUN!" He yells
"BOSON DART!" You and Akira shout out. (Why you have NO idea, but it felt right.)

A spear of pure white energy leaves the boy's hand. The two boson darts, behaving in a very odd manner, spiral around the energy beam, energy cracking and surging. Making the thing look like an Anti-Spook Sidewinder Missile. It hits Kali dead center into the chest, blasting through the bronze and impacting against that heart of darkness within. There's a tremendous flash of light...and when its gone, the empty, inert statue of Kali drops to the ground.

And the crowd goes wild.

Everyone rushes up to shake your hand, take photos, autographs, the works. The police try to make an attempt to restore order, but by the time that they do, the guy in black and the guy in green (after shaking your hands and saying that 'We'll have to do this again') are gone, and you and Akira are in YOMI-1, going home.

"Yeeehaw!" Akira thumps the wheel as he casually drives at breakneck pace. "That was something for the books, right?" He laughs. "Oh man, oh man...we're not dead! Can you believe it? Man...you were fantastic Michi." He smiles at you for a moment, and you smile back. There's a little pause, and then Akira coughs and looks away. He takes a breath and lets out another cowboy whoop. "Oh, I heard about what you a Sato did. I think this is appropriate victory music, right?" He turns on the CD player...and 'Beer for my Horses' starts up. "Call the others, tell them what we did!"

It turns out you have about 10 missed calls. All of them are from Sato's phone. Most of them are just static but the second to last message that was sent an hour ago is: "Hey, we need a pick up. We got jumped by the Hell Bitch and some of her lackeys. Had to dive down a storm drain and spent the rest of the day wandering around there. Found out something interesting, there's this Tulpa skating around down there, feeding off the natural Black Slime residue. Hit me in the head with a bat! Anyway, we found our way out. We're in Shibuya by Hachiko's statue. There's something kicking up the PKE here, we're gonna check it out."

The last message is: "Okay, so I'm looking at you two on the news. If you survive, we'll be back at home, we got some cash. Oh, and whatever you do DON'T drive through Shibuya. We...kinda pissed off the locals. As the ancients say, 'One shouldn't disturb a beehive, especially after a firework festival,' right?"

You tell Akira about the change in directions and he takes you back to the dumpl....to home.

"So, uhhh..." He shrugs as he pulls into the garage at the Factory. "I'm thinking we should go out to dinner. I mean, go get dinner. You know, after we get changed and stuff. I mean, I doubt anyone wants to cook after today. Right?"
Last edited by EchoGarrote on September 28th, 2011, 9:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Terranis Holds!
EchoGarrote

Unread postby EchoGarrote » September 28th, 2011, 8:48 pm

Bitter Medicine...Complete.
Path Chosen: Redemption

After effects:
Rae Ijuuin prints her story about the Ghostbusters being con men and frauds...but no paper buys it. Rival Earned: Rae Ijuuin, Reporter.
Doctor and Sniper honor their deal with their victims. They open a new free clinic in an area where they wont receive much acclaim but can do good work. The Reject Zone. Quality of life in Reject Zone: Up. Healing Hands Clinic now open.
The presence of the clinic means that people don't have to go to the temple to ask for aid or 'prayers for the ill.' Sachiko's Influence Lowered.
Yuskue and Hiei have seen you fight, and fought with you and no longer buy the 'con artist' story. Faction: Spirit Detectives, Cordial.
Those two also pass the word onto Koenma that your group is 'one of the good ones.' Faction: Realm of the Oni, Aware.
Hell Girl's attempt to corrupt you has failed. Also you broke one of her Curses. Faction: Hell Girl, One True Rival.
The Sailor Scouts still don't know what to make of you. Storyline Unlocked. Faction: Sailor Scouts, Cautious.
Sato and Suki have discovered the Tulpa known as Shonen Bat. Storyline Unlocked
Sato and Suki have discovered the Shibuya Underground. Storyline Unlocked. Faction: Shibuya Reapers, Alerted.
The Mainstream press adores you...for some reason the other two who helped you don't really show up on camera though. Public Opinion: Up.
However, all this press has allowed P-COC to create its OWN global branch. Faction: P-COC, Loathed
Terranis Holds!
EchoGarrote

Unread postby gman391 » September 28th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Dinner sounds good.

I'm actually fairly happy with how this run turned out.
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world."
----Jack Layton
gman391

Unread postby spudman » September 28th, 2011, 10:27 pm

Go get take out for everyone.

I haven't picked a ship yet. I don't think it'll be Sana, though I'm not sure why. Sato is a childhood friend, and that can be an advantage or obstacle (or both) to any romance.

I don't know what we think of Suki right now.

O, will we get some information on the whole situation that got us expelled? I don't mean information that's news to the character, but background stuff.
spudman

Unread postby Phht » September 28th, 2011, 10:50 pm

See if we can get delivery to the factory. Mainly so we can have a conference over the day's events without needing to go out again.

Oh yeah, and we need to look up Tsukino Prep.

--

I'm for Michi/Hell Girl. Though Hell Girl may be obsessive yandere in the relationship considering her attempts to kill 'competition' for Michi's affections.
Play Billy vs Snakeman.
--
Phht

Unread postby ShonenHero » September 28th, 2011, 10:52 pm

Yeah, lets go get dinner (THAT WAS AWESOME, ECHO!!!)

:yay: :goodpost :bighat :yarr: :chair :bow :cheer

EDIT: As much as I'm a fan of yanderes, I think in this case I'm out Phht. It's all good fun until your possesive yandere has a mental breakdown after you have a round of beer with your friends, and murders you.

:TT_TT:
ShonenHero

Unread postby spudman » September 28th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Delivery if we know a good place that delivers in the Reject Zone. Otherwise, take out and beer.

Phht, that ship is terrifying, and while funny in an insane way, I don't see us reciprocating the feelings of attraction.

Are we at all concerned that Suki is prettier than us?
spudman

Unread postby tryrar » September 28th, 2011, 11:14 pm

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME! :bow :bow :bow :bow :dance :dance :dance :dance :cheers: :cheers:

As for ship, I'm liking the Michi/Akira dynamic currently. I'm hoping these two can be paired off into a team together more often(though we'll need to work on Akira's driving!)
tryrar

Return to “%s” Quests